Brand New Kate Spade Sullivan Street Melita Leather Bag in Clotted Cream
Mademoiselle loves toting her sophisticated Sullivan Street Melita Hangbag around town, catching ample admiring glances, as the bag basks with her in the sunlight. She thinks, what a chic companion this lovely thing makes! And the bag itself cannot agree more.
Part of what makes Sullivan Street in New York’s SoHo neighborhood so beloved is its mix of high and low elements: dive bars and artisanal jewelry shops co-exist happily. Handbags in this group feature glazed Italian leather construction in unexpected yet sophisticated tonal and two-tone combinations, wearable silhouettes and luxurious detailing – Kate Spade
S$459 S$436 (with free delivery!)
Notes: This bag was bought off the Kate Spade Website, and was shipped without tags. Comes with its original dustbag and care card.
- Colour: clotted cream with black trimmings
- Shiny calfskin leather
- Over the shoulder satchel with zipper closure; exterior pocket with nautical turnlock
- Practical capacity and great everyday shape; fits magazines and a4 documents
- Interior zip pocket and double slide pockets
- 14-karat light gold plated hardware, custom woven noel jacquard lining
- KSNY signature on hardware
- 6.7″ drop length
- 12.5″h x 12.5″w x 3.9″d
Filed under: Kate Spade | Leave a Comment
Tags: kate spade, sullivan street melita